Arts and culture editor Aaron Scott has reported for Radiolab, This American Life, OPB, and others. He loves getting lost and finding his way out again. Join him as he chronicles the vibrant world of Portland music, theater, dance, and visual art, along with its movers and makers. Email Aaron
Sign up for Portland Monthly’s weekly On the Town newsletter to keep up with the latest happenings from Portland’s varied and vivid arts & culture community.
Follow @aarondavidscott for the very latest news, opinions, and observations on the arts scene.
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- PoMo Halloween Guide 2014
- Family Friendly Halloween Happenings
- Sage Sohier's Portraits of 1980s Same-Sex Couples At Blue Sky Gallery Catch the Eye of the 'New York Times'
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- How to See the World's Best Performances Without Leaving Portland