Arts and culture editor Aaron Scott has reported for Radiolab, This American Life, OPB, and others. He loves getting lost and finding his way out again. Join him as he chronicles the vibrant world of Portland music, theater, dance, and visual art, along with its movers and makers. Email Aaron
Sign up for Portland Monthly’s weekly On the Town newsletter to keep up with the latest happenings from Portland’s varied and vivid arts & culture community.
Follow @aarondavidscott for the very latest news, opinions, and observations on the arts scene.
- Top Things to Do Labor Day Weekend 2014
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Neil Patrick Harris Talks About Digital Art, PNCA, Hedwig, HIMYM, and Why Actors Need Good Dermatologists
- Should I Stay or Should I Go? 5 Reasons to Make the Drive to Bumbershoot
- Top Things to Do Labor Day Weekend 2013
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Trey Anastasio Will Debut a World Premiere with the Oregon Symphony