Arts and culture editor Aaron Scott has reported for Radiolab, This American Life, OPB, and others. He loves getting lost and finding his way out again. Join him as he chronicles the vibrant world of Portland music, theater, dance, and visual art, along with its movers and makers. Email Aaron
Sign up for Portland Monthly’s weekly On the Town newsletter to keep up with the latest happenings from Portland’s varied and vivid arts & culture community.
Follow @aarondavidscott for the very latest news, opinions, and observations on the arts scene.
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Project Pabst Pours Over Zidell Yards
- #DWPDX: What Buildings Define Portland?
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Fall Design Events
- Divas vs. Drag Queens: Kinky Boots, Dreamgirls, and La Cage Aux Folles
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’