Arts and culture editor Aaron Scott has reported for Radiolab, This American Life, OPB, and others. He loves getting lost and finding his way out again. Join him as he chronicles the vibrant world of Portland music, theater, dance, and visual art, along with its movers and makers. Email Aaron
Sign up for Portland Monthly’s weekly On the Town newsletter to keep up with the latest happenings from Portland’s varied and vivid arts & culture community.
Follow @aarondavidscott for the very latest news, opinions, and observations on the arts scene.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Justin Timberlake: Bringing Classy Back
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- How to See the World's Best Performances Without Leaving Portland
- New Music Venue to Open at Washington High School: Revolution Hall
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals