Arts and culture editor Aaron Scott has reported for Radiolab, This American Life, OPB, and others. He loves getting lost and finding his way out again. Join him as he chronicles the vibrant world of Portland music, theater, dance, and visual art, along with its movers and makers. Email Aaron
Sign up for Portland Monthly’s weekly On the Town newsletter to keep up with the latest happenings from Portland’s varied and vivid arts & culture community.
Follow @aarondavidscott for the very latest news, opinions, and observations on the arts scene.
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- PoMo Halloween Guide 2014
- Pink Martini and the Von Trapps Debut Video for "Dream A Little Dream"
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 30–Nov 2
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Jeff Bridges: The Dude vs. 'The Last Unicorn,' or Bowling for Unicorns
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals