Portland International Airport will roll-out 8 new non-stop flights this summer, including service to Boston, Chicago, and Dallas. Check out the full list below:
- Atlanta—Alaska Airlines launches daily service beginning Aug. 26.
- Bellingham, Wash.—Alaska offers daily service starting June 9.
- Boston—JetBlue Airways adds a second flight July 12-Oct. 14.
- Chicago—American Airlines launches twice daily flights beginning June 12.
- Cleveland—United Airlines offers daily service from June 5-Aug. 26.
- Dallas/Fort Worth—Alaska launches daily flights beginning Sept. 16.
- Fairbanks, Alaska—Alaska provides daily flights from June. 8-Sept. 30.
- Los Angeles—Delta Air Lines offers four daily flights beginning Sept. 3.
For more information, see portofportland.com