BEST IN SHOW
Fade to Light Fashion Show Recap
Judging by the photos and the buzzing interwebs, Fade to Light was a massive success. While I did not get to attend this year as I was chasing a sea turtle in Hawaii, my intrepid intern, Sterling Blake, headed to the show and reported back her Top 10 favorite moments from the fashion fest. If you are sad you missed out too, mark your calendars for August 28th. We’ve just received word from producer Elizabeth Mollo that the hyped show will begin showing twice a year and that’s the next installment.
Top 10 Fade to Light Moments:
1. Studio SKB – White lace dress with full sleeves
2. Miss Wood’s sweet, but sexy take on leather accessories
3. Clair Vintage Inspired’s glitter bomb
4. Gregarious T Cline for PINO's matching eye patches
5. Emit’s laser cutting details. Athletic meets happy hour after work?
6. Wandering Muse’s reversible jackets and dresses
7. Bryce Black’s bold use of lace
8. Bryce Black walking the runway in drag
9. Live performance for Chicago Harper’s collection (this one was a crowd favorite)
10. Chicago Harper models walking with balloons
See the rest of the collections in our expanded slide show courtesy of OSI Photography