1. MAKE ICE CUBES Freeze leftover Champ in an ice cube tray to use for mimosas.
2. MAKE BUTTER Mix together bubbly and butter, then refrigerate and prepare for the ultimate oysters.
3. MAKE A VINAIGRETTE Add Champagne to citrus juice, then splash it on roasted root vegetables.
4. MAKE SORBET Cook alcohol out. Then combine your prosecco or cava with simple syrup, and freeze.
5. MAKE JELLY Mix together 1 cup of sugar, ½ oz pectin, ½ bottle of Champagne, and 2 strips of lemon zest. Simmer on low to medium heat for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in carbonated water if desired. Chill.