Oregon Garden Brewfest Celebrates 10 Years
The Northwest’s most scenic beer festival will offer a record 130 beers, ciders, and meads to get through in three days—April 25-27.
To ring in a decade of craft beer revelry, the Oregon Garden Brewfest has invited 65 breweries to set up camp at the usual spot in historic Silverton and bring their top two chuggable products—that’s 130 beers, ciders, and meads to get through in three days, starting Friday, April 25.
In addition, there will be two kick off events, a Brewer’s Tasting Dinner Thursday night at the Oregon Garden Resort, featuring six courses paired with select breweries, and for the first time, a Brewfest Brunch Buffet Friday morning, hosted by Seven Brides Brewing. In addition to the suds and grub, the festival will feature live local bands such as Water Tower, Melville, Sassparilla, and Massey Ferguson.
The lineup of breweries includes some of the nation's most recognizable names as well as smaller local favorites. Here’s a sampling of the breweries and what they’re bringing with them:
- 21st Amendment Brewery: Hell or High Watermelon Wheat & Brew Free or Die IPA
- Blue Moon Brewing Co: Blue Moon Belgian-Style White Ale & Blue Moon Valencia Amber Ale
- Cascade Brewing: Oblique Black and White Coffee Stout & Raspberry Wheat
- Elysian Brewing Co: Super Fuzz Blood Orange Pale Ale & Immortal IPA
- Fort George Brewery: Suicide Squeeze IPA & Divinity
- Hop Valley Brewing Co: Citrus Mistress IPA & Hop Valley Pale Ale
- Kells Brew Pub: Kells Irish Style Red & Miley Citrus India Session Lager
- Nectar Creek Honeywine: Ginger Session Mead & Raspberry Session Mead
- Portland Cider Co: Kinda Dry & Sorta Sweet
- Reverend Nat's Hard Cider: Hallelujah Hopricot & Revelation Newtown Pippin
- Salem Ale Works: Misery Whip IPA & Hootenanny Honey Basil
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co: Hoptimum & Ovila Saison with Mandarins and Peppercorns
Tickets for the Oregon Garden Brewfest range from 1-day tickets up through VIP full-weekend experiences. All tickets come with a tasting glass and drink tickets. Kids are welcome on Sunday for $5. Tickets for the Brewer’s Tasting Dinner are $45, and the Brewfest Brunch Buffet is $20. All tickets can be purchased online at Eventbrite.
When: April 25 – 27. Noon to 11 pm Friday and Saturday, Noon to 5 pm Sunday
Where: Oregon Garden, Grand Hall. 879 W Main St., Silverton
How Much: $15 - $50. Kids allowed on Sunday for $5.