FOOD EVENT SPOTLIGHT
Bamboo Sushi's Seasonal Seafood Series
Bamboo Sushi NW is crafting a new seasonal dinner series for 2014, starting with the Crab and Wine dinner on February 23.
It’s crab season in Oregon, and Bamboo Sushi Northwest plans to celebrate the clawed creatures with a grand-slam four-course crab and wine feast, coming February 23. Bamboo’s savvy chefs will craft a menu brimming with seafood delights and fine wines from California and France—plus a curated selection of sake from Japan.
The menu is set to include:
- Dungeness crab with hari shoga, tokyo negi, lemongrass, and fish-sauce-candied cashews atop a roasted marrow bone
- King crab and foie gras rolls
- Stone crab with pickled ginger flowers and pomegranate molasses
- Lychee granita with yuzu foam
- Jonah crab claws with chili daikon, finger lime, and black sesame
The inaugural dinner is part of a seasonally focused dinner series highlighting the best of sustainable seafood fare. Reservations for the kick-off event are yours for $85 (pairings included) and there are two available seatings, at 4:30 pm and 7 pm. More info is available here. Get crabby!