Win a VIP Food Road Trip Experience
To celebrate all the culinary goodness that Oregon grows, we're giving away a dreamy trek across the state—plus Feast Portland tickets!
Food. Road trips. Ever since Marco Polo wandered out to China and came back with spaghetti (that’s what happened, right?), discovering new food has been a great motivator for hitting the road.
So Portland Monthly is excited to team up with Travel Oregon and Alaska Airlines to serve up a hearty, highly mobile dose of Oregon bounty for one lucky reader. The gourmet odyssey starts with airfare, lodging, and two VIP passes to Feast Portland, the outrageous three-day culinary festival that brings America’s foodie elite to Portland. Then a five-night road trip, with ground transportation (and food! And drink!) provided, unlocks the culinary riches of Central and Eastern Oregon.
To enter to win, visit facebook.com/portlandmonthly. Then check out Travel Oregon’s seven “food trails”—a glimpse of what makes eating across Oregon better than eating just about anywhere else:
- High Desert Brews: Beef and beer in the beauty of Oregon’s arid heartland? Sounds good to us.
- Wine Country Weekend: A deep dive into the agricultural (and viticultural) riches of the Willamette Valley.
- Rivers Run Through It: The seas and rivers of Southern Oregon provide rich sustainable seafood harvests.
- Eastern Oregon by the Glass: The state’s far eastern corner is a wonderland of scenic (and potable) wonders.
- Wild and Edible: Foraging for some of Oregon’s wildest flavors.
- Oregon Cheese Trail: The state’s burgeoning culture of artisan cheesemakers harnesses our historic dairy industry.
- Canyons, Peaks, and Orchards: The fruit-growing country of Hood River is ripe for discovery.