Trend Watch: American Heritage
This fall channel your patriotism into your fashion picks.
The sun may be beating down on us this week, but we all know it’s just for a hot minute. In the blink of an eye fall will be here and it’s time to start thinking about looking for those autumn purchases. When you think fall, think American Heritage.
Girls should embrace the great outdoors with rustic tweeds, denim, wool, canvas, and leather. Traditional prints and styles of plaids, tartans, checkers, equestrian jackets, shearling, Fair Isle sweaters and layers all get the high fashion treatment for the season. Think earthy hues and steer clear from swathing yourself in straight up red, white and blue.
Quick summary: If it looks like something you could wear in a fashionable Western, it’s a pretty safe bet.
1. Bridge & Burn Audie dress in red plaid
2. Brooks Brothers puffer coat in orange
3. Wood & Faulk Northwesterner 20" in grey
4. Frances May Lizzie Fortunato California fringe necklace
5. Frye Wyatt harness short
6. Levi’s western shirt in mid worn
7. SeaEcho the Portfolio in Diamond Dance
8. Amazon Pendleton women’s fitted plaid shirt in red rock/black plaid
9. Nordstrom J Brand skinny stretch corduroy pants
10. Laura Irwin snail twist cowl
11. Will Leather Goods Tahuka belt in brown
For additional trend examples check out our Shop Talk Pinterest