Fantasy Mayor 2012
Who should really run the city? CANDIDATE: Silvio Berlusconi
WHO NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION, BUT:
Oft-disgraced ex-Italian leader; “bunga bunga” innovator
FIVE REASONS WHY:
1. Experienced. Rich. Available.
2. After digging Italy a debt tomb of 2 trillion euros, surely he can “fill potholes.”
3. We haven’t had an Italian-speaking mayoral candidate since Jim Francesconi.
4. Randy Leonard’s exit will make City Council very dull.
5. We are totally numb to sex scandals by now.
THE ONE REASON HE’D NEVER RUN:
There’s no way he could
maintain that gorgeous
tan in Oregon.