1 tbsp sherry vinegar
1 tbsp blood orange juice
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp orange flower water
1 small Belgian endive
½ small, thinly sliced Bermuda onion
1 blood orange
6-8 black oil-cured olives
1 tbsp finely chopped mint
(1) In a bowl, whisk together sherry vinegar, blood orange juice, extra virgin olive oil orange flower water. Set aside.
(2) Dress the leaves of Belgian endive and Bermuda onion with half the vinaigrette.
(3) Arrange the endive and red onion on a chilled plate.
(4) Top with the peeled, sliced rings a blood orange, olives, and mint.
(5) Drizzle the remaining vinaigrette over the salad and serve.